finchleyclinic

finchleyclinic

Give Your Immune System A Chance To Recover

Most illnesses have their origin in the intestinal tract.  Because the air around us is so full of pollutants and pesticides the oxygen we breathe is not as pure as it was hundreds of years ago.

Cells need oxygen to survive and for this the beneficial bacteria in our digestive system need to be healthy to break foods down and to pass nutrients from the intestines into the blood stream.

There are products on the market that will add extra oxygen to your daily diet, but none are as gentle as oxylift.

This dietary supplement does not only contain an oxygenating dose, but also amino acids, trace minerals and enzymes which are all necessary to keep bodies healthy.
It should be understood that all pathogens like viruses, fungi and microbes are only able to multiply if the environment in which they find themselves is oxygen poor. You can now see why it is important to make sure that a good supply of it is available every day.

Minerals are important as once the soil in which we planted our vegetables are now stuffed full of pesticides and the mineral content of the top soil is not as beneficial to us as it used to be. Furthermore, we eat a great amount of foods that are unnatural and alien to our digestive system.

These are mainly the convenience foods, such as white bread, biscuits and ready meals. They contain high amounts of refined starches and sugars which our intestinal tract isn’t capable of digesting properly.

The result is that impacted waste piles up and it is not expelled naturally.  This eventually causes toxins to invade our bloodstream, thus affecting all organs of the body.

Just by eating healthy foods or adding a dietary supplement to your diet, the beneficial bacteria are able to recover and liquefy the debris.

The result of eliminating this toxic waste is improved energy levels and a strengthened immune system. An efficient system is able to fight pathogens effectively.

To learn more about how oxylift works please refer to https://www.thefinchleyclinic.com/shop/