Have you ever noticed that you become constipated when you travel? If you have, you're far from along. It’s an extremely common complaint. It can be incredibly uncomfortable, and is often worse than the constipation that we all get from time to time when at home.
Below, we’re going to explore the causes of “traveller’s constipation” (and yes, it is well known enough to have a name). By understanding the causes, you can take steps to prevent it from happening.
First, though, why is it important? Well, constipation every now and again is rarely problematic, but even a short burst of constipation can wreak havoc. It often hurts. It frequently leads to discomfort caused by gas and bloating. When serious, though, it can be dangerous for people with IBS, diverticulitis, and Crohn's disease.
OK, so we know it’s problematic, let’s now learn about its causes so we can learn to avoid it:
The leading reason for constipation when traveling is simply due to the change in diet. There are several issues here. First, if you're used to eating plenty or healthy food, but you let go of this because you’re on holiday, choosing instead to eat junk, then that will lead to changes in your bowel movement.
In particular, junk food will lead to constipation rather than diarrhoea. Before travelling, you can try to minimise the amount of fibre you’re eating at home, so that your body becomes use to lower volumes. This should help somewhat.
Some of us have a much regimented routine. We know exactly when our bowel movements are going to happen, we know when we’re going to go to bed, we know when we eat, and we know when we exercise. If you’re like this, then even a small change to your routine can make a huge difference.
If you have to hold your bowels because there are no toilets, it can send the body into a tizzy. The intestines then start to squeeze excess water out of your food, and you become constipated. Wherever possible, try to stick to your routine. Try to plan toilet breaks. On the days when you know you can’t make these plans, use a supplement like Colosan to keep things well hydrated.
Anxiety about using foreign toilets also falls into this category. If you think this might happen to you while abroad, then pack those things that might help you, such as toilet seat covers, antibacterial wipes and hand gels, and a spare pair of underwear.
There are two reasons why you might not be moving around a lot. One, you might have a long period of travel. For instance some of you will be on 12-hour flights. Two, you're probably too relaxed to bother with exercise.
Unfortunately, lack of movement will lead you to becoming bunged up. The body needs a certain metabolic rate and it gets this from energy expenditure. If you want to keep your bowels moving, you need to remain moving too. If you have no option and you simply can’t move, then take a supplement like Colosan to help keep stools soft.
Much has been written about the digestive tract and the health benefits of colon cleansing. After all the intestines are a very important part of our body machine. It is here that nutrients are extracted from the food we eat.
These nutrients are then carried by the blood stream to all organs of the body. Unfortunately some of us suffer from ailments such as repeated infections, brain fatigue and sometimes candida.
The reason for this is that our digestive tract is not working properly because of impacted waste. This waste prevents the successful uptake of nutrients.
Many people resort to colonic irrigation, but you can buy a do it yourself natural product to do the job at home. For this reason you may want to buy Oxy powder which is an oxygenating product taken orally every day.
The product has an effect on impacted waste by liquefying it. It will then become easy to expel, together with toxins that may be present. Because it is an oxygenating supplement and good bacteria need oxygen, the beneficial bacteria are not affected by it.
However, a yeast fungus overgrowth needs an oxygen poor environment and they are killed off during this process.
This home treatment is less expensive than going for a colonic irrigation session and it also does the job better. The reason for this is that the whole length of the intestinal tract is treated and not just the lower section.
Because this dietary supplement attacks the source of your constipation, you will soon start feeling more energetic and since the immune system will be strengthened allergies and repeated infections will soon be a thing of the past.
You will, however, have a few uncomfortable days when you start taking this product. Die off symptoms may occur and naturally you will have loose stools for a few days until the problem is rectified.
The above supplement is a high quality cleanser and it does not contain any harsh elements such as fibres. It will not affect the lining of the intestines in a negative way.
Health supplements are big business. It’s a multi-billion dollar industry, and it’s global. Millions of people supplement their diets with additional health products. However, not all supplements are created equal, and some are better than others are.
Here, we are going to teach you how to choose a supplement. It’s important that you choose wisely, because although things rarely of wrong, they can on occasion. It’s always better to be safe than sorry, as the old adage goes.
It’s important to research the problem thoroughly. Make sure that you understand what the supplement does. Also, be aware of how it might accumulate in the body. With most supplements, your body will expel any excess, but with some, it will store it and this can be dangerous.
You should research scientific studies to see if they have any evidence that the supplement works for the purposes for which you are using it. There might not be any evidence. This doesn’t necessarily mean that you should avoid the tablet. Instead, try to find other people with your issue and see how they rated the supplement, if they used it.
If you would like to browse a collection of reputable supplements, then visit https://www.thefinchleyclinic.com/shop/
The colon is one of the organs about which we hear very little. We often talk about ways to protect our hearts, brains, livers, and kidneys, but we frequently overlook the colon. Perhaps it’s because it’s such a robust organ, that things rarely go wrong. Or, maybe it’s that people are embarrassed to talk about it.
Whatever the reason, it’s vital that we understand the huge importance of the colon. It’s only then, will we all start to look after ours a little better than we may be doing at present.
Why Is Your Colon So Important?
To understand why it’s vital, you need to understand the massive and widespread role it plays in the body. The colon IS one of our vital organs, although you wouldn’t necessarily know this, because we rarely discuss it.
Here are its key roles:
1. It removes waters from the food you eat. This means that the colon helps to maintain hydration. Every cell in our body requires water, and without it, we’d quickly perish. The amount of water the colon removes is very precise: too much and you become constipated, not enough, and you get diarrhoea. Incidentally, the reason that magnesium works to loosen constipation is that it introduces more water to the colon. This is partially how products such as Oxy Powder help with constipation.
2. It removes vitamins, nutrients, and minerals from the food we eat. The colon and the small intestine are responsible for extracting energy, nutrients, and minerals from the food that we eat.
Clearly, you can understand just how important this is. Without it, our cells wouldn’t receive the nutrition that they need, and as such, our entire body would start to suffer. This is why things like long-term diarrhoea are so bad; it means our bodies are not absorbing the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients from the food we eat.
Without the colon and the small intestines, every single part of the body would start to feel the effects.
3. It removes waste from the body. Most people know about this function, and indeed, many people think that it’s the only thing that the colon does, but as you can see from 1 & 2, the colon is complex and implicit in many bodily functions.
Removing waste from the body is the task of the colon alone. You can survive without a colon, but you need a colostomy bag to remove the waste – doctors can now perform surgery to place a similar device inside the body, which is good news.
If your body didn’t remove waste, you would quickly become ill.
As you can now appreciate, the colon is of vital importance, and while a person can survive without one, it’s much better to have one. It’s important that you look after your colon, and while you can’t prevent some issues, such as cancer, you might be able to reduce the risks of other conditions, such as IBS.
To find out more about good colonic health, please visit oue official website.
Dietary supplements have become very popular as people of any age want to improve their health. We do not always eat a healthy diet and they can be very useful to supplement the vitamins and minerals fast food lack.
There has been talk about athletes, especially, taking a product called colostrum to enhance their performance. This does not mean that they are taking dietary products that are forbidden.
So what is colostrum then? It is the first milk a mother produces after the birth of a baby. All mammals produce it and this particular dietary product is derived from the first milk of cows.
This natural product is not a wonder food, but something that can be taken to boost the immune system. Athletes take it because if you are training intensively you could be under stress. Stress depletes immune responses.
Since this special milk has been around for thousands of years, it has in the past been a very popular addition to the daily intake of food. In Britain some farmers use some of the colostrum to make special creamy puddings.
Since this supplement does have health benefits, it has become very popular, especially with athletes. This product is mostly produced from New Zealand cows as the country is less polluted than others and it is easy for farmers there to raise their cattle organically.
Some studies have been done by universities and it has been proved that if athletes take this product a couple of weeks before intense training it prevented leaking of the gut. This is because it contains amongst others, growth factors which will strengthen the intestinal lining.
It has to be said that apart from athletes, anybody can benefit from taking this supplement. If you are on strong painkillers and you experience intestinal problems because of it, it is a beneficial addition to the diet. In fact any illnesses that cause damage to the lining of the gut can be greatly helped by colostrum.
Our bodies need oxygen as much as fish need water and there’s a medical term for a lack of oxygen called hypoxia.
It seems that any degenerative disease will have at its root cause a lack of oxygen in the body. All human cells need oxygen to survive and they need constant replenishment.
A lack of oxygen in the body results in fatigue and the simplest way to see that is in an athlete breathing fast to suck in as much as possible and a heart that pumps faster to distribute it.
Oxygen can also be introduced into the digestive system where it is just as important. Most of our hydrogen and oxygen gets there in the form of water but any digestive problem can be a sign that there is a deficiency of this essential element.
The clues that may tell you there is a lack of oxygen are common problems to do with digestion such as bloating, diarrhoea and constipation. The next stages include unusual tiredness and headaches.
Many people have been impressed with the supplement called Oxygen Elements although if this doesn’t work for you there are a number of alternative options.
With all these oxygen based products one of the good side effects is that they mostly have the ability to help clean the colon.
Food moves from the stomach to the small intestine and with the aid of various enzymes and bacteria it converts to nutrients with some little waste.
The process is controlled by tiny movements all the way along this route to the point where you can eat standing on your head and it will still pass through in the same amount of time.
But there can be bits of waste that get stuck to the lining of the intestines or are just moving a little more sluggishly. Often this has to do with a poor diet and lack of life’s natural gut cleaner; roughage.
An introduction of oxygen has the ability to loosen any minor block and keep the lining of the intestines cleaner.
Many people choose to supplement their diets with probiotics. They are a part of a normal and healthy human body. Sometimes we lose our probiotics cultures – e.g. by using antibiotics – and we need to replenish them.
However, before you go rush out and buy a new supplement, it’s important that you understand more about this type of dietary add-on. Below, you will find helpful information that will allow you to make the correct decisions when buying your probiotics.
Probiotics: What Are They?
Probiotics have several different names – good bacteria, friendly bacteria, body fauna, and gut flora. They are a type of microorganism. Though they tend to be bacterial, they can be fungal, too.
We all have probiotics living inside us. In fact, we have between 400 trillion and 700 trillion living inside us at any one time. If probiotics were people, that would be enough to populate 100,000 earths!
Some people find that utterly freaky, but it's actually a good thing. ‘Pro’ is positive, and so too is ‘friendly’, and that should tell you something about probiotics: they’re good for us.
Probiotics: What Do They Do?
Probiotics play many and varied roles through the human body. However, the majority can be found in the gut, here, they’re responsible for a range of bodily functions, including:
•Helping to break food down in to chunks that the body can process more easily
•Consuming and neutralising problem by-products, such as sulphur (if you have egg-smelling flatulence, it’s often because your probiotics are out of balance, and the sulphur consuming ones are in too few numbers).
•Acting as catalysts to make our food more nutritious.
In other areas of the body they help to reduce infections by keeping bad bacteria in check, for instance, they fight off cold infections, fungal infections, and bacterial infections.
They’re very nice, aren’t they? Some might even say friendly!
Where Do We Get Our Probiotics?
We get our probiotics from many different sources, these include:
1.From our mothers during gestation: here, the bacteria pass through the placenta – some scientists also think that there could be bacteria in the womb.
2.The discovery that bacteria are present during gestation is relatively new. Before that, we assumed that babies had their first exposure during natural birth. The natural birth is extremely important because it lays down the foundations of our body fauna to a much greater extent than we experienced in the womb.
3.We can take them as a form of supplement. For example, Bio Kult is a supplement that contains numerous strains of probiotics. Supplements such as Bio Kult are good, because the bacteria go straight to the gut. Furthermore, you know exactly which strains you are consuming.
4.We get them from various types of food. This is usually animal products, such as milk and yoghurt (they must be ‘live’ versions), and fermented foods, such as natto.
5.Finally, we can get them from just touching things and people.
As you can now appreciate, probiotics are good, even if it does sound a bit scary that we have so many living alongside us!
There are several treatments and medications to cleanse Candida bacteria from within the colon. Of all of these one of the most effective is the use of natural supplements which contain oxygen, which is known to be out of the most effective treatments for Candida infections. For those who are plagued with yeast infections, which occurs when the yeast present in the body proliferates to excessive levels, a colon cleanse is the best way to treat this ailment.
The advantage of opting for colon cleansing using oxygen enriched Colosan capsules is that they are easily available online, through the Finchley Clinic. It is also one of the most effective ways to eradicate a Candida infection; as it not only helps to exterminate the harmful bacteria, but also helps in the proliferation of healthy bacteria in the gut.
Remember there a number of other products available in the markets but the fact is not all of them have the same levels of efficacy in treating Candida. Some are simply laxatives that while being of assistance in constipation, do not actually clean the toxins present within the gut and colon.
Using oxygen based colon cleanser helps to deal both with Candida and E. coli related infection swiftly and efficiently. When the colon accumulates faecal matter for a long time, especially common among those who on a diet of mainly meat, an oxygen colon cleanse would be the ideal way to flush the toxins out from the body. When the colon is overrun with a Candida infection it creates a variety of health issues including irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, stomach discomfort, a sluggish digestive system etc Going in for a supplement that offers an oxygen colon cleanse, in combination with a healthy diet, will help to reduce the unhealthy yeast in the body. It will also help to maintain a healthy PH balance in the intestines that is crucial to maintaining a healthy colon and digestive system. It also lowers the risk of avoiding serious diseases like colon cancer.
Opting for an oxygen enriched supplement to clean the colon does not only remove a Candida infection, it also helps to create a reaction that helps to minimise any solid toxic mass in the colon. This is either converted to a gaseous or liquid form. It is one of the most effective and easiest ways to cleanse the body thoroughly. This will not only clean the entire intestinal tract, it will also provide vital oxygen to other key tissues along the tract in the body. While other colon cleansers in the market simply remove toxic faecal matter in the colon, using an oxygen cleanse will give better results. So when you next plan to opt for a colon cleanser, check the available options and preferably choose one that offers an oxygen colon cleanse!
If you would like to know more visit Finchleyclinic.
The purpose of colon cleansing is to rid the intestinal tract of accumulated waste. This waste produces toxins over time. This will give you more vitality as the colon will start working properly again, providing the body with adequate nutrients.
There are other benefits too such as strengthening the immune system and reducing the risk of cancers in the colon.
Under normal circumstances bowel movements are sufficient to keep the colon clear of debris. However, our diet these days is far from ideal. We consume far too many fats, refined flours and sugars which are not beneficial to our wellbeing.
You can do the following. You can introduce beneficial bacteria to your intestinal tract. These are to be found in live yoghurts and there are also dietary supplements available for this purpose. Another product called Colosan is also helpful.
This product is magnesium based. It has the advantage of introducing increased oxygen to the bowel area. It is, therefore, a natural product with few side effects.
Since the colon is closely affiliated with the nervous system, regular bowel movements will affect this system. Constipation relief will relieve symptoms of discomfort, gas and stomach cramps.
Some people say that you should have at least three bowel movements in a day. Everybody is different and if you go once a day there is no problem. It is when you may not go to the toilet for days on end that you will have to do something about it.
The above dietary supplement is unlike laxatives. The latter are very abrasive and your body can also get hooked on them. Because the product in question works by introducing oxygen to liquefy impacted waste it is very gentle on the intestinal tract.
You also need to understand that we destroy plant and other enzymes when we cook food. Because they have been made inactive, some foods will be left undigested. You may, in this case, also want to introduce digestive enzymes to your diet.
Candida is yeast that usually lives harmlessly on the human body. However, sometimes it can start to grow out of control. This is usually because the immune system is running somewhat low, and has allowed the yeast to proliferate. For instance, there may be a lack of probiotics that usually keep the yeast in check.
Candida infections can be hugely problematic, and symptoms can range from mild to severe. There is a huge range of candida symptoms, so it can be difficult establishing whether you have an infection, or not.
There are tests that you can take to detect candida, but before you part with your money unnecessarily, you should be aware of the symptoms. This way, you can know beforehand if buying the test could prove worthwhile. If it’s clear that you have no candida-specific symptoms, then you know that buying a test will be a waste of times, and that you should simply look elsewhere for a solution to your particular issue.
OK, so what are some common candida symptoms?
1. Vaginal infections that itch are a common sign of candida. Discharge tends to have a cottage cheese like appearance. You do need to be careful here, because it is often mistaken with bacterial vaginosis, which is another type of vaginal infection. Here, you can buy tests that will tell you which of the two it may be. If you have symptoms of either, then take the test to make sure that you treat the correct condition. Both require different types of medicine.
2. Nail and skin infections, especially if they itch. If you have toe or fingernails that have a yellowish hue, and a crumbling texture, then it’s highly likely that candida is the culprit. Likewise, candida is responsible for athlete’s foot.
3. Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and lethargy. If people frequently call you lazy, and you have no idea how to find energy, then it could be that you’re suffering from a candida infection. It is particularly associated with difficulties in memory, concentration, and focus. Many people describe the phenomenon as “brain fog”. However, do be aware here that these latter symptoms are common with many different types of illness, and may not necessarily be due to candida. Nonetheless, it can be worth trying to tackle candida to see if it helps with these particular symptoms. We understand that they can be extremely debilitating, so it’s worth trying various avenues to try to establish a solution.
4. Problems with your digestive systems, especially bloating, gas, constipation, and diarrhoea. All of these can be indicative of a candida overgrowth.
If you suspect that you have a candida overgrowth, then visit your local pharmacy and request a test. They have them on the shelves, so it isn't a test that you do at the pharmacy, but instead, can take it home to carry it out in comfort.
If you do have candida, then there are many options available. There are pills, supplements, creams, and pessaries that you can take to tackle the issue. Bear in mind that with severe cases you might require multiple treatments.
If you would like to enquire about candida treatments, then please visit our website.
Although colostrum has been a health supplement for a number of years, it is only recently becoming popular. Some people find it weird that adults are consuming colostrum, because it is intended for babies. In fact, the majority of colostrum supplements are bovine (cow) colostrum, so it’s actually intended for calves.
When you think about it though, milk is also intended for babies, and the milk that adults drink it designed for calves. In other words, if you think it’s OK for adults to drink cow’s milk, then you really shouldn’t have an issue with them drinking colostrum.
But, what is it? Colostrum is similar to milk, but it contains a much higher concentration of nutrients, minerals, protein, and various other beneficial ingredients. For example, it contains antibodies and friendly bacteria that help boost the immune system. It is intended to be the baby’s (or calf’s) first milk. The mother produces it for the first few days following birth, after which point it becomes milk.
OK, but what is colostrum calming complex and should adults consume it? Colostrum calming complex is simply the name of a particular brand of colostrum. Colostrum has many stress busting ingredients, which is why it gets its ‘calming complex’ name. It has many different benefits, including:
• It boosts the immune system: it contains various antibodies that help our bodies to fight off infections and viruses. It also contains probiotics, which are friendly bacteria, and whichalso makes up part of the immune system.
• It speeds up recovery following injury and illness. This makes sense, because if it’s helping the immune system, it will also be boosting the efficiency of the immune system, meaning that it works faster and more efficiently than it otherwise would. It wouldn’t be easy to notice, but many claim that the supplement boosts the speed at which the body heals.
• It helps to balance the mind and bring about a sense of balance. While this is not directly related to the product, it is a consequence of feeling healthier. When we feel healthier, we’re naturally more optimistic and happy. By boosting our immunity, it naturally boosts our moods too.
• It helps to improve mental alertness. This is both a combination of the point directly above and another interesting quality that colostrum appears to have. It appears to be able to help the brain repair and create new neural connections. This helps to boost mental alertness, which in turn improves memory and executive function.
While none of these claims have been thoroughly verified, anecdotally, many people that use this product say that they feel much better. There are various known components of colostrum products that are known to create the above effects, so while we cannot say for definite that consuming the product leads to the benefits listed, we can say that some of its ingredients do.
So, should adults take a colostrum supplement? Well, they have nothing to lose by doing so, because it’s simply a variation of milk. However, they might have plenty to gain, but the only way to find out is to try.
If you would like to learn more, then please visit https://www.thefinchleyclinic.com/shop
There is not much to say about Bayberry formula as it has had to be replaced with a wild endive supplement because of EU regulations.
The choice is good because the humble wild endive, also called dandelion is packed full of beneficial vitamins and health properties.
It has many constituents and the main ones are taraxacin, acrystaline and taraxacerin. It also contains vitamins A, B-complex, C and D and minerals such as zinc, magnesium, iron, potassium, manganese calcium, boron and choline.
Taraxacin promotes bile flow so very good for the urinary system. Herbalists see it as an anti-oxidant and an agent against cancer.
This herb was used as long ago as the tenth century when Arabian doctors declared its medicinal qualities. At that time it was used to treat liver and spleen complaints.
Substances that are present in this herb stimulate the good functioning of stomach, bile and liver. This helps toxins and waste to be eliminated through urine. The gall bladder benefits too and it is a natural remedy against the formation of gallstones. If you already suffer gallstones then these can be dissolved.
Since it is capable of getting rid of toxins, this kind of Bayberry formula can be utilised in the treatment of Candida. This is a nasty yeast fungus overgrowth that needs to be eliminated before it can cause damage to the organs.
To start the supplement regime you may have to take 3 to 4 capsules a day to get the symptoms under control. In addition, if your die-off symptoms are severe, you may want to take other supplements such as a colon cleansing agent. These work by introducing extra oxygen to your intestinal tract.
They are not to be confused with laxatives which should not be taken as they are harsh and habit forming. The colon cleanser will make you have to go to the toilet more often initially, but once the toxins have left your body, things will return to normal.
In fact this product works well with all ailments where a diuretic action is needed.
Further information about Bayberry formula now replaced with a wild endive product is to be found at thefinchleyclinic.com
Fivelac is a popular probiotic supplement. Probiotics are naturally occurring yeasts and bacteria that help the body to carry out certain functions. In the case of the probiotics contained in Fivelac, they play an important role in digestion. Many of us have adequate numbers of probiotics already, but some of us may be lacking key strains or volumes. This can happen for many reasons, including via the use of antibiotics.
There is no problem with taking probiotics as we consume them via our food anyway. Furthermore, the NHS prescribes them for newborn babies that are born via Caesarean section and people that have recently taking antibiotics and that are experience bowel problems. However, Fivelac is a different formulation, although it may contain some of the same strains. This means that you will need to research the supplement in more depth, checking things out, such as Fivelac reviews.
It’s important, then, that you research Fivelac thoroughly before you decide to take it. Below, we have compiled a list of steps that you can take to ensure your safety when using Fivelac.
1. Check out the online reviews: reading about people’s experiences with the supplement is one of the best ways to establish safety. If it is dangerous, you will find many negative reviews. However, Fivelac reviews tend to be fairly positive, so this is a good sign. Do ensure that you read a good selection of reviews. Some are written by the retailers, and so you need to read those written by actual users, too. If in doubt, seek out related forums and ask people there if they have experience with Fivelac.
2. Consider the ingredients: next, you need to look at the ingredients in the supplement. Firstly, start by researching the various probiotics. Do they sound as if they are relevant to your particular issue? If not, then it’s not really worth your while taking them. Furthermore, you need to check the other ingredients too, such as caking agents, and make sure that you are not allergic to any of them.
3. Research trusted sources: then, you should research the supplement further. For example, check the NHS sites to see if they have any information about the supplement. Other places you can try include NICE and the FSA. If there are any dangerous warnings, you will be able to find them. If you’re still unsure, you can always speak to the FSA or NHS directly.
4. Buy from a retailer that offers satisfaction guarantee: if you decide that Fivelac is a supplement worth trying, then buy it from a retailer that will allow you to return the product if you are dissatisfied. There are many that offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you don’t get on with the supplement, you can return it.
5. Buy a small size initially: finally, if this is your first time trying Fivelac, you should buy the smallest size they have available. To do otherwise is to risk paying a lot of money for something that you won’t use.
If you would like further help and advice about Fivelac, then please visit at https://www.thefinchleyclinic.com/shop/
We all have digestive enzymes in our gastro intestinal tracts. They are an active part of the digestion of all mammals. Within the body, digestive enzymes play a variety of roles, including breaking down foods into easily processedquantities. However, our diets can mean that we can lose the volume of digestive enzymes required for good health. When this happens, we can start to suffer from a range of issues.
Fortunately, there are supplements knowns as active digestive enzymes. These supplements introduce the enzymes in greater numbers, and may introduce strains that we do not have. They can help address a number of digestive health problems. We are going to consider these in turn, below.
1. Lactose intolerance: if you have lactoseintolerance, then it could be due to lacking the required number or strain of digestive enzymes needed to breakdown lactose. This enzyme is known as lactase. By supplementing with lactase, someone who is intolerant to lactose may be able to reach a point where they can begin to consume dairy products without issue. A word of warning: this will not help people suffering from a lactose allergy, so be sure that you are intolerant, as opposed to allergic.
2. Acid indigestion: by taking active digestive enzymes that contains a number of different strains, you can often help your body to deal with chronic acid indigestion. Many of these enzymes help to break down the sugars that can lead to an increase in the production of stomach acid. Consequently, the body produces less acid and this reduces the incidence of acid indigestion. It will also help to combat acid reflux. It does this by simply reducing the amount of acid, rather than creating an impenetrable barrier – which is what the traditional medicines do.
3. Diarrhoea: digestive enzymes can help to prevent diarrhoea. With diarrhoea, it creates the conditions in the digestive tract that make it difficult for bacteria to flourish and proliferate. Consequently, you are less likely to suffer from bacterial diarrhoea, such as food poisoning.
4. Constipation: for constipation, it helps to break down your food into quantities that are easier to digest. This means that the body is more efficient at digesting food, and so it spends less time in the small and large intestines. The less time it spends there, the less likely you are to become constipated. This is because the body continuously squeezes water out of the food that we eat. If it does this too much, our stools become hard and difficult to pass.
5. Gas: enzymes play another role in digestion: they literally consume the by-products caused by bacteria in the guts. These by-products are things like sulphur gas. Sulphur not only causes gas and bloating, but it causes smelly gas. Flatulence rarely smells nice, but it shouldn’t smell too eggy either. If it does, it’s a sign that there are bacteria producing an overabundance of sulphur. Digestive enzyme supplement can help to address this issue.
For further help and advice, please visit our website.
We don’t want to make light of depression. We’re not saying that it’s easy to manage or to overcome. We’re not saying that you won’t need medication and therapy. What we are saying is that there are a few simple things that you can do to help to reduce the severity of your symptoms and make it a little easier to deal with. These are not cures, by any means, but strategies that can help to boost your mood.
Do Something Different
A key thing that happens with depression is withdrawal from everyday life. You might spend all day in bed, or pacing around your house/apartment. This creates a vicious downward spiral that serves to suck you further into depression.
It’s well established that even small breaks in this cycle can have a large effect on your mood. We know that it isn’t easy, but the simple act of doing something different can help you to stop the spiral spinning further down. You don’t have to do a lot; it could simply be taking a bath. If you can, go outside for a walk, do as much as you can manage, even if that’s a five-minute walk around the garden. Anything that breaks that chain will help.
Go Outside At Least Once a Day
The walk will help to break the downward spiral, but it also helps in other ways. Going outside for at least a few minutes during daylight hours (30 minutes is enough, but 5 minutes is fine if that’s all you can manage) can help to reset your body clock. This often goes askew when you’re depressed. The best time to go is in the morning, but if you’re finding it hard to get up, this isn’t possible.
Instead, go an hour or two after you wake up (sooner if you feel like it), and each day, get up five minutes earlier. Eventually, you will get into the routine where you are outside in daylight in the morning, and this will help to reset your circadian rhythm.
If your sleeping patterns are messed up, it could also be due to too much light exposure during the evening. To avoid this, you can buy special glasses that filter out UV light. You won’t look cool (they’re orange!), but it can help to prevent melatonin suppression that happens when you watch TV, play on your computer, or sit under bright lights at night.
Take a Supplement
Many supplements can help to lift your mood and energy:
• NADH 20mg is a fantastic choice for morning alertness. NADH 20mg interacts with nicotine receptors in the brain, and leads to stimulation. Don’t take them in the evening. These are for first thing in the morning.
• Magnesium: this is the calming mineral. If you suffer from anxiety or restless legs, then you’re highly likely to benefit from this supplement. Take it in the evening, because it will help you to unwind.
• Folic acid: you might thing this supplement is reserved for pregnant women, but it can help your body to repair and feel stronger.
Of course, eating a healthy diet and taking regular exercise will also help significantly. Exercise has been found to be as effective as antidepressant medication in the treatment of mild to moderate depression. Clinical depression will require specialist help, but the above steps will help you regardless.
If you would like to browse a collection of supplements that may be able to help you with your depression, then please visit our official website.
The digestive system is made up of lots of involuntary muscles that all work together with one main aim- to break down food molecules to retain what is needed and excrete what the body regards as waste products. This means that even though you don’t consciously think about contracting your colon muscles in the same way you’d think about flexing your biceps when you pick up a chair, they are always working away to effectively separate nutrients from waste.
In order for this process of digestion to be even more efficient, you could consider adding a mix of probiotics to your diet, these help to discourage the replication and survival of bad bacteria and flora in the gut, preventing candida overgrowth and helping to keep other minor digestive complaints at bay also. However, even better would be to give your digestive enzymes a boost with a supplement that includes many of the enzymes found naturally in the gut anyway such as lipase, which breaks down lipids (fats) and protease that work on breaking down complex proteins. Active digestive enzymes can be taken in tablet form as a simple and effective way of supporting your digestive system to prevent common problems such as bloating, water retention and even relive the symptoms of prolonged complaints such as IBS.
Tablets such as these are completely safe and can also help with acid reflux and heartburn, simply try taking one with each meal to help with the break-down of complex food molecules and stop the over-production of stomach acid. If one tablet doesn’t provide relief for the level of discomfort associated with your particular problem, then up to three tablets may be taken at the same time as food.
If you’re ordering the supplements online through a respected retailer such as the Finchley clinic, then you can expect fast delivery which is free of charge if you spend £25 or more in one transaction. This is great value as it means that you can purchase recommended products such as a colon cleanser to ensure that you really do give your digestive system the very best conditions in which to work to the best that it possibly can. Even though you can’t put a price on good health and feeling full of zest and vitality, this offers spectacular value for money. However, should you be dissatisfied or change your mind about the products that you have chosen, there is also a refunds policy in operation too. Simply send back your unopened goods within 7 days to receive a full refund. Although, customers should note that the refund they will receive will not include shipping costs incurred by the customer through the postal return of items.